|Why choose our service?|
Having lived and worked in Javea since 1999 in Javea, we have an extensive knowledge of the local area, the real estate market and its practices. We place great value on a personal, but professional customer care. Honesty, efficiency and detailed consultation are important to us, even after sale.
Thanks to a successful collaboration with our partners from the region, we have a huge range of real estate (you can find only a very small part on our website), so that we can offer, depending on the place between 70-90% of the property offered for sale. We speak fluent German, French, English and Spanish.
|Why buy on the northern Costa Blanca?|
GOOD CLIMATE: mild winter, plenty of sunshine throughout the year, one of the best microclimate in the world (WHO)
HEALTH: pure and healthy air (no industry), very good medical care with English speaking doctors
GETTING THERE: Airports Valencia or Alicante, good highway access
COSTS: currently very attractive prices (after the economic crisis), in general, low cost of living LOCATION: upscale coastal villages such as Javea, Moraira and Benissa, ideally located for excursions and trips to other parts of Spain, there are so many beautiful things to see.
SPORT: Golf, tennis, water sports, hiking, horseback riding and much more
FOOD: very great diversity, several star chefs
LEISURE: shopping malls, good cultural activities, amusement parks
|Procedure of a property purchase on the Costa Blanca:|
- After an agreement of the sale price, a deposit of € 5,000 as a reservation fee has to be paid to withdraw the property off the market
- A legally binding agreement is created between seller and buyer, upon signing this contract 10% of the purchase price (less the deposit) are payable (in new buildings, the payments might be different)
- Obtain the necessary documents (tax number (NIE), bank account opening, etc.)
- At the time of the certification by the notary the remaining 90% have to be paid by Spanish bankers drafts. The keys are handed over at the same moment. The property can be used immediately.
- Changes of the titles with the suppliers (water, electricity, taxes, etc.)
- Payment of purchasing costs
- Registry of the property in the relevant land registry
|Important information for the buyer:|
- Should the buyer changed his mind and doesn’t want to buy the property any longer, he loses his reservation deposit
- If legal problems with the property occur which couldn’t be resolved, the buyer gets the reservation deposit back
- The buyer has not to be present in Spain, neither for the payment nor for the signature of the private purchase contract. However the buyer(s) have to be present at completion day at the notary (or being represented by somebody with a power of attorney in Spanish done at a notary).
- The purchase costs are charged to the buyer. The amount depends on the kind of property and is between 11% and 13% percent of the purchase price. These mainly include notary fees, land registry, purchase tax (10%) (ITP = Property Transfer Tax), if no ITP is applied, the buyer pays sales tax (IVA) of 10% plus 1.5% tax on documents.
- The notary will prepare the deed from the information supplied to him and will check compliance with Spanish law, but will not make any enquiries on the property like a solicitor in UK would do
- Our service is free for the buyer, as in Spain, the seller pays the commission.
|How do we help you?|
- If required, we can prepare a legally binding purchase contract
- Recommendation of efficient lawyers who specialize in real estate (if desired)
- Opening an account in Spain
- Financing with a Spanish bank
- Application of the Spanish tax number (NIE) (legal requirement)
- Accompaniment to the public Notary for the legal completion of the property purchase and draft of the title deeds
- Cost estimate for the purchase cost
- Change of title with the suppliers (water, electricity, local taxes, etc)
- Craftsmen, gardeners, home insurance etc.
A well-organized purchase is beneficial to all the parties.
|Documents necessary at completion day:|
- Valid passport or identity card
- NIE (Foreigner Identification Number)
- Spanish bankers draft
Throughout the purchase procedure we ensure close and stress-free cooperation with all parties.
Whether you are looking for a holiday home, permanent residence or a rental investment currently is an excellent time to purchase. 2015 has been a very good year and property prices just starting to rise slowly.
We do not only sell a property, but do our best to make you be a satisfied owner on the stunning Costa Blanca.
|Your time is precious.|
Therefore don’t waste endless time on property portals where unfortunately often sold properties are listed. You don't want to be trailing around looking at properties for sale that don't meet your needs or be let down by inefficiency and poor service.
WE LISTEN TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND WISHES. We will spend time researching for matching properties and will send you proposals. You will select the properties and we will organize the viewings. We search until we have found your ideal home.
As we speak your language and know the practices in your country, we can certainly give some advice for the future.